is mylot an useful way to spend time??

hi...this beautiful mylot is an useful way to spend time...
@jencai (3415)
yes. i believe it's a useful way to spend time here in mylot, not only for the earnings you may possibly get here but also for the knowledge, ideas, and lessons other may share to you. of course, you may also share your opinions with them. you will enjoy your stay here. you will also meet alot of people that would soon be one of your friends.
@Redkitty (480)
yes some time i feel bore so it is useful to spend my time
@ayris77 (1304)
I say yes! Because at myloy,we can produce as much as we can our own idea,opinion and also can share our experience! There's no wasted time! Every idea,we get paid. And mostly interesting,mylot accept all our idea without any bias! So fair and can be a King of Forum Website!
@ayris77 (1304)