Do you agree that MyLot as of this moment is a sure earner?

I have been joining so many internet making money online programs and affiliates. But so far MyLot is the only one that I truly earned it pays me $13.29 last February. As of this moment I should say MyLot is the best. It is slow but sure. Depending on how much time you spend posting. And of course, getting referrals helps you too.. to earn more even here in MyLOt. How About you? What can you say?
@072006 (1282)
Hey hi,welcome to mylot,i really enjoy my stay on mylot, and learning so many things , finding friends across the world,and getting paid for all this fun,mylot is really very trustable site,as here you can make money just by answering discussions on mylot, and starting new discussions too, infact you can boost your earning by uploading photos, so keep posting quality responses, keep searching good discussions about which you know something and can answer, strictly avoid one liner posts,best luck and happy earning!!!...cheers!!
oh well....just like i said.... the same old answer over and over again.... don't tell me i'm wrong...
@kliksini (85)
yes i'm agree this ... so far mylot paid me... :)
@kliksini (85)
my lot is good forum and help me to make money... it's so easy.. just posting and reply the discussion.. and check your balance.. wowww great!!
sorry EconKnowMix for the comment i left a minute ago but i couldn't help it... i am sure that mylot really pays its users as if they wouldn't have paid, people would have left the site one by one... and no one would have trusted it anymore...so i don't have any doubts... lucky you.... 13$ for one month... i only earned 5$ in 3 weeks so i have to work harder from now on in order to earn more... i hope i'll manage to bring some refferals here....as i have only one.... oh well.... good luck! i hope i'll reach your performance one day! :)