Another ratings question:-/

Australia
I'm just wondering why after you rate someone's discussion, it says 'rated', then if you respond to a post on that page, and the page gets refreshed, the discussions you've rated no longer say 'rated', but it looks as though you can rate them again? Why is this? (I hope that made sense I'm tired):-)
I came across a same discussion yesterday but couldn't find it already. Anyway, there were different views on the opinion. Some say it is a bug in myLot. Others say it is a browser problem. Some say the rating will be captured. Some say it won't. In any case, I am rating as usual. Hopefully this problem gets fixed soon
@polachicago (19075)
It happen to me few times yesterday. Really strange. I think I end up rating people over and over...
@stephcjh (32328)
I'm not sure why that is. I have never noticed that before. I wonder also why it does not keep the rating there? Maybe it is because we added something new to another part of the discussion which made it reload. It may be very helpful to that person though to get double ratings on the discussion that they started and it may be very helpful to you also as far as your rating, your score, and your earnings. I will have to try this and see if it does it to me. You may want to contact Mylot also and ask them why and if there is any advantage for anyone by doing so.
@mvsrao (4369)
yes friend . your observation is correct . first we feel that we can nolonger rate that post again . but after the page refreshes the marking is removed and we can rate it again . perhaps it is a bug on Mylot system . And Mylot said in its FAQ that no one can play with the rating system . so they track each and every rating and take care of excessive ratings ... pls see : http://www.mylot.com/o/faq.aspx#game
@072006 (1279)
Hey hi,well it really sounds strange to me, never happned with me here at all,well as here you can make money just by answering discussions on mylot, and starting new discussions too, infact you can boost your earning by uploading photos, so keep posting quality responses, keep searching good discussions about which you know something and can answer, strictly avoid one liner posts,best luck and happy earning!!!...cheers!!