Ryan Seacrest is an American Idol too...

@vesuvius (1677)
For 6 seasons now, the American Idol had him as the host.. American Idol sure wouldn't be the same without a guy named Ryan Seacrest. He's interviewed practically everyone on idol, he's spent 6 years on TV with 3 famous judges and to top it all, he had his star on the walk of fame.. I couldn't think of anyone who could replace this short lad.. So, I guess it is but proper for him to remain in a show that fits him with its title - an American Idol
@sunnypub (2131)
I agree with you completely. He does such a terrific job hosting and it is great when he banters with the judges. He is charming, funny nad sincere. When you think of Idol you can just hear his voice saying, This.....is American Idol. I think they would be hard pressed to replace him.
@cdparazo (5768)
I do actually associate American Idol with him too just as I associate it the three judges. He provides a sense of sensibility to the show especially when the three judges makes the show sometimes like a circus.
@bowtieguy (5930)
Yes, it would be like knowing the ending to a book you haven't read yet.
@kris_02ph (564)
i couldn't agree more! he is really an American Idol. he is such a good host and nobody could ever replace him on Idol. he is blessed with a talent in hosting and he is maximizing it! he has tv shows: AI, E! and a radio program. he really deserves that star on the hollywood walk of fame. he is one of the best hosts ever! other hosts out there are trying hard to be like him but sorry to say, they do not succeed in copying ryan's style. hehehe :)