what is your favorite t.v program

what is your favorite t.v program and why?mine is prision break because you never know whats going to happen next
@lols189 (4798)
my favourite tv episode is also prison break. i have season 1 and 2 on dvd and i love it. everytime it is on tv i have to watch it. i cant wait till season 3 its going to be great :-)
thanks i haven't missed an episode i'm hooked lol
My favourite programme was Lost. I love the way the storyline just keeps unfolding and as quick as you get an answer to one piece of the puzzle a new question opens up! I also like CSI; the original. Criminal minds is another good one. Unfortunately I am a bit of a tv addict and when I get in to a programme I watch it religously! It's a good bit of escapism and relaxation when the kids have gone to bed. I used to read but just haven't got the energy anymore!
hiya thanks for the response i tried to watch lost but couldn't get into it, i love csi i watch all of them, criminal minds is good to