March 14, 2007 1:14pm CST
I am looking for work as a heavy equipment operator or rock truck driver
2 responses
@Pitgull (1523)
• United States
10 May 08
If you live in Canada, and you want to operate heavy equipment...why not look into Alaska? Beautiful state..
@classy56 (2883)
• United States
14 Mar 07
you live in canada,so i cant help you unless you want to move to the U.S....but you can go to the website of the u.s goverment an see about getting a job working for the U.S state close to the border of canada.an you can get a pass to work in the U.S