Now you can wear Danielle Steel while you read her!

@shelagh77 (3643)
Danielle Stell has her own fragrance! Called "Danielle" and packaged in a distinct pink and black lace design with a sleek bottle, this costs £25 for 30ml eau de parfum. Ms Steel likes the bottle, which she said in an article was clean, sleek, elegant and simple but to be honest I don't find it feminine enough for my dressing table. Ideal for my handbag (purse) yes, but never the dressing table. What do you think of this new product?
@gabs8513 (48716)
Hey it is my Birthday soon!!!!!! I think it would look nice on my dressing Table. Well I guess I will have to smell it first before I buy it lol. And if I like it I can wear it everytime I read one of her books, how about that? Ok ok well I will test it first and then I will safe my Pennies if I like it lol. Or I could put it to my Christmas List for the Kids when they ask hehehehe
@shelagh77 (3643)
We KNOW when your birthday is, how could we forget with you keep telling us and when you share a birthday with the dreaded Father in Law lol. Hey! I have a great idea, we can send you both on a cruise until it is time for him to go back to Jamaica? Hmmmmmm must ask Other Half. But I digress, sorry Mylotters. Yes, you will have to test it and see if you like it, or we could all share, you could give us a squirt when we come visit lololololol.
@gabs8513 (48716)
Hey thats not funny I will go on my own, goodness what next first a Tent in the Garden where he could live no way and now a Cruise no thanks I will pass Just making sure you do not forget lol I know your Memory hehehehe As for the Squirt well I don't know not if you are going to send me on a Cruise with that one.
@marlyse (1056)
wwow, didnt know that. mght go an look for a book from her, maybe there is a sample of it, to see if it fits for me lol
@shelagh77 (3643)
I don't think Danielle Steel got where she is by giving free samples lol. Maybe you will be lucky and find the perfume on a counter, if you can drag your son inside, that is As to the book, maybe there would be one in the library? There is also a web site www.randomhouse.com/features/steel/beyond.html this actually writes about the perfume. I said earlier that I am not keen on her work but I have to confess to enjoying "Fine Things", this one was serialised in one of the Magazines over here, many years ago, and I must admit I can still remember a lot of the plot, so it must have been good.
@kathy77 (7488)
Oh this is very interesting that Danielle Stell has her own fragrance and that is good that it is suitable for our handbag as I love the perfumes that I can put in my handbag, as sometimes when I go out to my friends home I like to spray on a little bit more after a few hours and I find this really great. I have not bought or seen this product yet.
@shelagh77 (3643)
it was only launched this week, there was a two page article about it in a supplement to the Mail, in the UK. I must admit that I would carry the bottle in my bag but I wouldn't want it on my dressing table, not girly enough. The first one to actually see what the perfume is like will have to report back :-)
@Lakota12 (42684)
well if you have to put it in your purse it must be something that people would want to hide and I cant wear and parfume
@shelagh77 (3643)
I always keep a bottle of perfume in my handbag (purse) as perfume gives me confidence. Would probably not be a good idea if I were ever lucky enough to be able to meet you, you would have to remind me the day before. No perfume! Danielle Stelle thinks that the bottle is stylish but it is no way near feminine enough for me. The package is very feminine, but it is the bottle that goes on show on the dressing table. Yes, I know perfume should be kept in the dark, but it doesn't last long enough with me around lol. I have never been what anyone would think of as rich, but I have always worn nice perfume. I used to be given "duty free" perfume by bosses who found it cheaper than any other present, and I save my loyalty points up so that I can get a really nice perfume. The chanel Allure which I am currently wearing comes in a rather square little bottle with a small gold toned screw top and I don't like that bottle very much either. For somebody who does not have much money I am very picky, aren't I lol.