Is this true?? Do you thing its gonna happen soon???

I went out on one fine Friday evening to Block Buster to get some movies.....I brought a comedy as usual but my husband took the movie which he felt had lots of things to know that are happening in the world. Well one should be aware of the person by name "Albert Arnold "Al" Gore" the former vice president of United States, he revealed the facts happening on this earth. "Global Warming", did anyone view this movie or any presentation on this?? Do you feel it would happen in another 50 or 100 yrs from now??
This may sound sad and bad, but I haven't had the opportunity to view it yet. I haven't had the chance of securing a copy. I am an active environmentalist and I do my best to do my share to slow down the heightening of this occurrence. I have been campaigning that people in the neighborhood plant something. Could be a tree, or flowers in pots, anything which can help the environment. The little that each of one will do, will amount to something big if taken as a whole. I had a dream once, and I will never forget it. The world has become barren, only a few trees were left standing live. The seas and the rivers were gone. It was such a desolate view as no person was in sight. They were all hiding from the scorching heat of the sun.
yeah viewing this movie makes me feel really depressed on the way this earth is changing. Lots more to face, lets c whats in store for us.
i think it will its undeniable we just have to prepare for it and deal with it we started it so we have to deal with it
@stacyv81 (5904)
It is happening now, and all those who do not believe in God, better take a good look at that movie and a good look at the book of revelation, the last book in the bible. and then make their educated decision on God.
@Limey73 (161)
Yes, I have seen "An Inconvenient Truth", and I feel the evidence is quite overwhelming. We should all heed the warning signs, and play our part in putting things back on track, however small that part may be - it all helps in the long run. Admittedly, some of what is said in the film may be exaggerated, but it does make us aware of what could happen if we continue as we are.
Maybe you ought to spend some time catching up on what's going on around the world. It's happening now.