Boris is going to his new home :-(

@ElicBxn (60895)
Last year around Nov I had 2 kittens & their mom dropped off on me. Today, the 2nd kitten is on his way to his new home. Natasha, his sister is currently at the lady in charge's house because she was returned after a placement. That means the youngest cat in the house now is over a year. I hope I can place at least 6 more, but I'm not holding my breath!
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
still have Sassy, she was happy to be back...
@ElicBxn (60895)
That was back in 2007. We placed 16 cats in 12 months, not bad. Since then we have placed 2, but I gave a year to going to adoption events and all the kittens found homes (8 of them) and then 8 adults.
@CatEyes (2449)
If you don't want her send her to me! I will take one in happily.
@ElicBxn (60895)
Where ya at? I'll send you Serena!
@sanjude (253)
i think that its surely good !!!!!!! what do u think about this!!!!!!!!! i think that !!!! its surely true!!!!!
@ElicBxn (60895)
I'm very excited. They seemed like nice young people. It brings my cat numbers down to 23!!!
@winterose (39918)
hopefully you will get all of them a good home. Most important is that they are loved where ever they are. I find it sometimes very hard to find good families for animals.
@ElicBxn (60895)
Here's the message I got from the adoption lady about Boris: The visit with Boris's new parents went well, I liked her in particular, she actually has read about cats and is knowledgeable. He did not take part in the conversation, but she said that they had discussed the cat at length after filling out the paper work for Boris and were quite ready for him. She also said his personality matches theirs, so I hope this one is going to work out. I will make a follow-up call in a week to make sure everything is going well.
@seamonkey (1981)
Good luck. We've had three litters of kittens over the years and for two litteres managed to place all of them within the family. The 3rd litter we never knew what ended up happening to them because they all went to strangers. It broke my heart to let them go.
@jwfarrimond (4474)
I hope that you can find good homes for them. But if not, then I'm sure that they'll have a good home with you :)
@raydene (9875)
Hello I will hope with you.You have given yourself a a huge job Bless yr heart sweetie. R