guilty!

@webeishere (36353)
Okay I am hoping I don't get thrown into MYLOT jail for this. I stopped as I had a pang of guilt run through my gut as I did my last one. I was going through my best responses list that I had recieved. I had a lot so I copied and pasted a thank you. I did this to maybe 10 and started feeling very guilty of pasting them so I ceased it. Please don't report me to the M.L.P.D. HAHAHAHA! Thanks all for the BRs ya gave me. That takes care of doing this now. LOL HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB!!
@mfpsassy (2827)
Oh we forgive you I promise I won't tell. If you had a lot of them I can see why lol
@dixielol (1581)
The bail is $500 & you need to make your bail payment payable to me first thing in the morning or you're sentence will be even longer
@wenfri (1188)
I am sure they won't throw you away into Mylot Jail but if they do let me know what it is like LOL OK You are forgiven Grandpa Bob I actually read one of them LOL Not bad not bad at all Wendy
@webeishere (36353)
please! - Free Me!
Thank you very much for your support. This is it I think LOL
@susieq223 (3742)
I'm sure you earned all the BR's you have gotten. I know you did on mine. As far as the copying and pasting, I don't know how you manage to do all you do on this site anyway. Saving your time and fingers is okay with me.
@webeishere (36353)
Thanks a lot. As I've said I'm home 24/7 usually so I use mylot for stress relief and my hobby etc.
I'm like that too.. I was glad to find out about mylot that pays a little.. for something I do all the time anyway.. Ya meet lots of interesting folks..
Tsk Tsk Bob...lol Look at it this way, at least you said thanks, does it really truly matter how you did it?? You listed my response once as best, so thank you very much, and by the way, I cant use the copy and paste thingy at least not yet...lol..
.. if it was three or fours words how could anyone prove ya pasted? Well, I think it would take about seven words actually..
@patgalca (14391)
• Orangeville, Ontario
I think the copy and paste "bylaw" refers to copying OTHER posters' responses, and copying information from another website without indicating that you have done so. I don't know whether copying and pasting your own response is a crime. But I could be wrong. It wouldn't be the first time. LOL!
@dixielol (1581)
Dont worry your secreat is safe with us. We wont tell anyone, promise. I dont think you should fell guilty for doin it any how. Im sure that you posted your thank yous in a comment not in a response. In which case, I think, not sure, but I think, you wont get paid for it anyway. Besides, at least you did leave them a thanks, thats more then most people do.
@blackbriar (9080)
-points finger- MLPD over thereGrandpa Bob is the culprit. lol I don't think they would mind you doing that, Grandpa Bob.
@byfaithonly (10716)
Bob I don't think you should go to jail for copy and pasting thank yous, first of all your not cheating myLot by doing that, you don't earn any thing from thank yous and I think it's a very nice thought - I really should do the same. I think the ones that should go to jail are the ones such as response 14 on this discussion who has earned money by copying responses 2 & 4 to form his respons...
@webeishere (36353)
Well with you & I reporting that WANG007 it seems that response has been removed. Thank you also for bringing it to the attention of others here so I didn't have to rant in a new discussion about idiots like that. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!
@byfaithonly (10716)
I sure hope people read this entire response - as my original response pointed out a problem with $14 - THAT POST IS GONE, THE OFFENDER IS NOT THE PERSON SHOWING AS #14 NOW! Sorry for yelling but I don't want people going after the wrong person. I am however glad that person has been punished, the wrong doer.
@webeishere (36353)
Im also hoping they realize the date of that also. That always helps. Thats the first thing I look at is the date of the post & all responses also.
@maryannemax (12172)
• Sweden
the moment when you felt guilty about it made you realized that you did something wrong. and what was nice about it is that you accepted you did something wrong. and now, you felt guilty about it. it's nice to know that people like you have the courage to stand up and accept your mistakes. not most people are like you. some even lie just to cover up their mess. but here you are, accepting what you've done was wrong. well, if i could say, you are totally forgiven. haha! i just hope you won't do that again. by the way, i am happy that you got many best response awards! that's something you should be proud of! i am happy for you and hope you get to have many more BRs to come!
@webeishere (36353)
I never said that. I never admitted any guilt. Someone else wrote it. it wasnt me. Ya cant prove a thing. Im innocent I tell ya. INNOCENT. Hahahahaha! Thanks for the great responses maryannemax. It was nice to see a stranger come to my page with these kind & wise words. Now hush hush about what ya heard and saw in here. LOL HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!
@CatEyes (2449)
There is nothing wrong with saying thankyou or copying and pasting it. I think that if you were doing it for the wrong reasons, that would be a problem. You are a good hearted person!:)
@maryannemax (12172)
• Sweden
well, i am not a copy paste person even to thank yous. hehe. that's why, i guess that's how grandpa bob felt. but atleast, he explained and accepted his mistakes. hehe. that's brave of him to do.
@aidonia (4210)
• Greece
YES !!! You must feel a lot of guilt but not because you copied and you pasted.....But because you confuse me sooooooooo much.I just was happy to find online grandpa and I was near to lost him.If I did see you signature -HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB!!-I'll not understand that is your topic. You change your avatar!!!You has a sweet grandpa with your grandchild and I saw now a picture of a restaurant. GUILT grandpa GUILTY....
@webeishere (36353)
Its a casino. I dont like it and will have a pic up again Im sure. LOL. Thanks for looking for me also. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB!!
@rainbow (6763)
OOOOoooh Gradpa Bob, is it allowed to throw sweet Grandparents in jail? I don't think so. Anyway it was your reply not someone elses! I often copy a response that will not come up so I can refer to it while I reply, I don't think this is wrong as I am not re-using it. I messed up this afternoon, I posted a discussion and needed to copy part of what someone had said about making my avatar move to ask for someone to help me with this, unfortunately I got distracted and didn't delete the copy, what a silly blonde trick that was, but not intentional.
@webeishere (36353)
POLICE! POLICE! Overe here. This is the culprit. This Rainbow. Thats the copier. HAHAHA! HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!
@cdparazo (5768)
I think there is nothing wrong with what you did Grandpa Bob. It's the intention that makes it right and since you just want to thank all those people who chose you as a BR's, then there was nothing wrong with. A 'murder' becomes a crime because of 'intent' and 'premeditation'. Same goes for you. If your intention was to just earn points, then that was a wrong thing to do. But it wasn't since you just want to thank them so all is well. Good posting Grandpa Bob! Hurray!
@webeishere (36353)
Murder? I was on all night. I can't remember a thing. I didn't do it. You can't prove a thing. I'm innocent I tell ya. Innocent. Haha! HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!
Reading this message makes me feel guilty too. I have made some double posts before because of slow loading of my internet connection. Although, Im not aware taht I already made double posts it still makes me nervous of being banned here in Mylot. Thank God, my connection is faster now and I have no difficulties of having double posts here. I hope it will never happen again.
@patgalca (14391)
• Orangeville, Ontario
I think myLot understands the glitches with double postings. They can tell when they are from the same person and identical in wording. You can always notify myLot and explain and have one of them deleted.
@slickcut (8141)
Oh thtas ok we want hold it against you...you are oing a fine job there Grandpa bob! Keep up the good work..I give you my word I will not tell......
@slickcut (8141)
I want tell,if you don"t tell on me. hee hee Look at all my misspelled words, im so ashamed
@hestee (250)
• Nigeria
I won't let you off the hook so easily.With over 800 posts you have made some change so i am putting the squeeeeeeze on you!Cut me a piece of the action or i squeal! LOL!
@webeishere (36353)
A Bribe - Hush Hush payment!
Okay. Okay. Here take a few. Thanks also. Now remember...shhhh! Hee hee hee.
• Grand Junction, Colorado
You should have your copy/paste feature removed for a week as punishment. LOL I'm truly just kidding! I do know what you mean as you pretty much say the same thing when you go back and say thank you. Mine most of the time people would think that I was copy/pasting even though it's typed out each time, but it pretty much says the same thing. I mean really how many different ways can you say thank you for the best response? You are forgiven for this slight in fracture. Thank you for inspiring me again! :)
@webeishere (36353)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I wuv my copy/paste function. Tee hee hee! Thanks all for the responses.
ok you will be forgiven if you grade me..... lol kidding!
@minnie_98214 (10574)
Off to jail you go this is a major offence lol.
LOL I promise not to report you do it again and I 'll be on the jury lol