How long have you known your oldest friend? Where did you meet?

@ragmama (536)
I've known my best friend since we were in kindergarten together - so, about 22 years now.
my oldest and best friend since college day, even we are not seeing each other that often but we keep trying to keep in touch. 'Coz they move from other country so once in a year we're having a reunion. Ohhh i miss them all. "F-R-I-E-N-D-S-H-I-P, is wonderful gift that no one can buy, it's made of love that roots from the heart. I make a fruits of memory not just for awhile but for a L-I-F-E-T-I-M-E."
@oxygen4u (53)
thats great, well i m only 18 and i also know my best friend since we were in kindergarten.
I have three people besides my parents that I consider my best friends. One I've known my whole life, 16 years. Our mothers used to be best friends. The other is my cousin, and since she's younger we've known each other for 15 years. The one I'm closest to, though, I've only known for about two or three years.
@raydene (9874)
Hello My oldest friend I have known all my life.She was in K with me and we were buddies all my life. R
@listen2me (511)
i've known my oldest friend about 12 yrs and we met when i first moved in the neighborhood where i used to live as a kid.
I have know her since I was 7 years ofl so that is 56 years
@Caila611 (992)
I met my oldest friend when i was 11 months old and she was two. We lived in california and now both live in North Carolina. Let's see so that would make it 34 years i have known her!