Does anyone else have this problem????

@AnnaB87 (761)
It's my husband and the alarm clock he sets it for a couple of hours before he will actually get up and the clock goes off over and over again. It really gets on my nerves, I am thinking of getting rid of the clock...Maybe I will take it to goodwill or something... Then he will just have to learn to get up on time....does this sound like a good idea
@sunnypub (2131)
My husband does the same thing. He sets it for an hour and half before he needs to get out of bed and then sets it so it goes off every ten minutes. It is really bad because he goes has to be at work at 6am so he sets it for 4 am. It drives me nuts, but he swears he needs to do it in order to get up. I tell him to just train his body to get up when it first goes up because then he would get better sleep in that last hour and a half, but he doesn't understnad that. If I took the clock away he would just get another one. One of these days, I am going to just blow up and take a bat to the darn thing.
@AnnaB87 (761)
That actually sounds like a great idea. LOL I can't stand alarm clocks, my husband generally sets the clock for around two am then it goes off over and over again, He usually has to be at work something between four and six am. So the alarm can go off for a long time, And sometimes the alarm goes off and he just keeps sleeping and I have to push him out of the bed so he can get the alarm clock turned off. Its enough to drive someone batty...
I dont think that's a good idea, coz it would be hard for ur husband to get up in the morning without the alarm clock if he used to live with it ever since. I may suggest that, you should try to wake him up when you were the first one who noticed the alarm clock ringing. What you think?