abortion

@cinz20 (63)
does abortion can be legalized to all country or illegal..
@mizrak07 (557)
It's illegal to most countries, I don't know if I'm right but I've seen in a Korean series that it's legal there in South Korea. I'm not sure if it's true.
• Austria
it's legal in the US, most of Europe and Chinese people have them just to make sure that the one child they are allowed to have is a boy, so in 20 years or so there will actually be a women shortage in China because of all the female fetuses being aborted.
@coolchai (704)
just the mere fact that your are positive in pregnancy test it only means that you already have a human body inside you. so its killing a person if they legalize abortion. its not a matter of opinion its morality. its immoral to kill a person right? more over to kill your own child.
• Austria
I just read that in Italy a fetus survived an abortion and lived for several days before finally dying. I heard my daughter's heart beat when she was just an 8 week old fetus in my belly. I could never have one myself, and would love to see other women choosing not to have them either, there are alternatives, however politicians shouldn't be able to tell woman what they should do with their bodies. I think everyone's priority should be preventing unwanted pregnancy to begin with. If everyone were responsible then there would be fewer abortion.