Do you have a favorite day of the week?

Perhaps it is Friday, because it is the end of the work week. Maybe it is Wednesday, because it is girls night out. Do you have a day that means the most to you during the week? A day that you always look forward to and are so happy when it gets here?
@cefaz_21 (2597)
you're right it's Friday because it's the end of work week. I absolutely love Fridays..shorter time at the office. :) but I laos love saturdays and sundays because it means I don't have to get up so early and I don't have work!
@kelly60 (4548)
Wednesday Night Karaoke - We all get together every Wednesday night to sing karaoke and have a good time.
My favorite day of the week is Wednesday because that is the day that my friends and I all get together and go out to sing karaoke. We all have a great time singing and just spending time together.
@hezoid (2149)
It would definately be Friday, beucause that means no more work for a whole two days, and lots of time to do the things i really want to do. We often go to see bands, go shopping and see family at weekends, so there's also lots to look forward to on a Friday.
@ragemdw (78)
Gotta love the weekend. Friday and Saturday But Tuesday is the worst. NO weekend to look back on. The next weekend is to far away!
@winterose (39918)
not really is day is about the same to me, but I do like tuesday and wednesday because I do look forward to watching american Idol. Yes I will change my response from not really to definitely tuesdays and wednesdays so I can watch american idol
Yeah the days my husband is not working
I quite love Friday myself. After all, like you rightly pointed out, it's the end of the work week - if you are not working on Sat. I quite like Sat too. ;-)
@mrbranan (1012)
Saturday. It's the day when the girls in my house get together go out and eat lunch and do what ever we want. We call it girls day out. We are not sure what the men do on that day but they always seem to be in a good mood when we come back so I'm sure they have fun to.
mine would be fridays.. i can download new naruto episode every friday... hehehehehe