how do you handle nightmares?

I have a nightmare last night.. It was a really a scary one.. It said that i am with the vampires.. you guys how do u handle situations like this?
@all4ucnc (861)
Some say that, nightmares, and dreams . . . are messages, and really mean something. Maybe that's true, But I think some are the acts an over imagination of our minds, and can be scary sometimes. Once you wake and realise it's just a dream, your releived....But afraid to go back to sleep. I have to get into a different position (kinda like changing the channel) and starting thinking about something completely different in order to get back to sleep.
I have bad dreams all the time when i was little up tioll my early 20's they were so bad i was afraid to go to sleep..i have woke up in bad sweats and screaming..and then one night..somehow,,i relized in my dream..or nightmare that i was just dreaming..and the dream i was in was a vampire and zombie dream..and i was being attacked and then i just laid down and went to sleep..IN MY DREAM..and then i woke up right away! ever since then..when i have bad dreams and i want out..i just lay down and go to sleep and i wake up..i have told many friends this and many that can do this it works for them as well..so my friend this is what i suggest to you..i hope i was some help to ya!
oh really? I hope tha could help me also., I also did just ignoring the bad dreams and go to sleep as well... but unfortunately the dreams are still going over and over.. My mom told me to just pray and sleep but it did not work out., I relaxed my mind then and hope to sleep tight... Every now and then i just pray and pray...