which is your favourite subject??

i guess we all hav or had favourite subject at school....some subject you just love....some teachers make you love the subject....some are nuts for you...tell us all which one is your favourite subjtct and which subject you hate??
@camar_lyn (1028)
When i was in primary school, it was science as we get to do many experiments. It was really fun and the teacher make it alive! During this time, i hated math. The teacher was a monster. In high school i love geography because i could relate to all that was taught in school since i was fortunate enough to travel and experience the subject first hand and hands on. During tertiary however, it was sociology. Studying about the different societies on different continents seems to make the world more interesting and intruiging for me.
no has yet told physics its quite surprising...
@camar_lyn (1028)
wow , you are a physics guy then? Well during grad school, i was doing info systems & management so not in touch with any science subjects at all. :) Why do you like physics?
i think physics was really conceptual based.....my teacher only taught me one thing...forcegive accelaration...he deduced all formulae from there..really...so kind of attachment is always there..
In College, and even in high school, english was always my favorite subject. I found myself good at it, considering that it is our second language here in my country. I would attribute it to my reading habits, and my diligence to study right grammar and syntax. Up to the present, I guess it still is my favorite subject. Cheers.
@myounghee (161)
i love history...^_^
@mrddln (458)
My favorite subject is math. Its a real thing actually. When you go on by numbers, its like you are ordering your life to the fullest
hi there, my favorite subjects kept on changing with the phases of education.When I was at my high school my favorite subject was Physics and I used to hate History and English Literature. At my College level my favorite subject remains the same and I hate English literature. And at my graduate level I like electronics very much and I don't hate anything now because there's no English literature now. :P Don't mind if my English is bad because I used to hate it very much thats why ended up like this. :) Happy Mylotting ....!! :)
I love History, u might feel it as boring but I find it very interesting.
@oslovibes (190)
• Greece
it would depend on the teacher,the book,if the class was too early and i hadnt have coffe. Literature was pretty cool.
I always prefered when we were given creative writing projects. Interesting since now I make my living as a writer. ;-)