Grandson don't see the humor

@raydene (9875)
My 3 yo grandson was asked by his big brother's friend "On what to you want to be when you grow up?" Noah looked at him like he had lost his mind and said "Big"
@mummymo (23707)
Raydene when you come to Scotland we have to get him and my Niamh to play together - they sound veru alike!! He could be her toy boy if her boyfriend doesn't mind!!!
@raydene (9875)
Heck yes I'm bring the whole family.Got lot's o room?LOL She would fall in love he's a cutie! R
@mummymo (23707)
I don't but Gran has 2 spare rooms and she only lives a minute away!!!!! I bet he is a cutie pie - takes after Gran! xxx
@raydene (9875)
He is a sweetie pie R
@Karmalina (647)
Haha how adorable. That question always gets some interesting answers. I once asked my friend's 4 year old son what he'd like to be and he stood up straight and looked completely serious and said "The President of the United States of America". That one was a tad scary. =P
@raydene (9875)
sunny day - sunshine
That is cute too Thanks R
@winterose (39918)
that answer is precious, what a sweet little fellow. Children say the cutest things.
@raydene (9875)
Thanks hon R
@shell52 (144)
I have to agree with the innocence of it all. Can't we all remember being a child and how we looked up to others. Being big has it's advantages. I know Noah and he is an adorable child. Sweet and innocent is definately Noah!
@raydene (9875)
Thanks Shell, Your first reply.I'm honored. Love ya Ray
@gabs8513 (48716)
Hahahaha I love it my Daughter actually replied that she wanted to be a carrot when she was asked this lol
@raydene (9875)
OhOh Did you tell her she wouldn't last long on boiled dinner day? Thanks R
@crazynurse (7489)
Oh how I love the innocence of childhood! When they think so literally and so black& white like this it makes for such sweet comments! Couldn't you have just picked him up and squeezed him! I dearly love little children!
@raydene (9875)
Thanks And he is a beautiful child..enormous blue eyes. R
@lenywp (1964)
LOL kids can be so cute and clever!
@raydene (9875)
Thanks for your reply R
@kbkbooks (7030)
That's adorable. Don't forget, young children don't have the same developed sense of humor as adults. It's dependant on who and what you are exposed to culturally. No way a three year old is going to have the same sense of humor as an adult. Children find silly things funny. They can't connect ideas to make puns and punchlines like adults can.
@raydene (9875)
Funny thing was evertbody laughed and he looked around then laughed but I don't think he knew why Thanks R