Writing job

@GuateMom (1411)
Is anyone interested in writing short keyword articles? The pay isnĀ“t great, but the guy I work for is looking for another writer or two. PM me if you are interested in receiving more details.
Hey, I'm interested! The pay can't be worse than myLot right? So how does it go?
@AnythngArt (3305)
I have requested you as my friend on MyLot so that I can pm you about this writing work. I've written for Associated Content, but I am always looking for new horizons when it comes for places to make money writing articles.
@GuateMom (1411)
You are now on my list, sorry it took so long!
Hi, I write keyword articles and would be interested in this. can you give some contact information?
@racheld (840)
I have added you as my friend, will you please send me a message about this!! Thanks!
@ashjoe76 (1459)
That sounds interesting. Why don't you provide more details here, so that all your mylot friends can get a good idea about it?
@nishdan01 (3055)
I am intrested.Please send me a message on all details.