You know are stressed out if....

@cdparazo (5769)
I got this email again from a friend today and I had nice time reading it that it actually destressed me. You know you're stress out if... 1.Relatives that have been dead for years come visit you and suggest that you should get some rest. 2.You can achieve a "Runners High" by sitting up. 3.You say the same sentence over and over again, not realizing that you have said it before. 4.The Sun is too loud. 5.Trees begin chasing you. 6.You can see individual air molecules vibrating. 7.You begin to explore the possibility of setting up an I.V. drip solution of espresso. 8.TV infomercials entertain you. 9. You say the same sentence over and over again, not realizing that you have said it before. 10.You wonder if brewing is really a necessary step in the consumption of coffee. 11.You can hear mimes. 12.You believe that if you think hard enough, you can fly. 13.Things become "Very Clear." 14.You ask the drive-thru attendant if you can get your order to go. 15.You begin speaking in a language that only you and Channelers can understand. 16.You say the same sentence over and over again, not realizing that you have said it before. 17.You keep yelling "STOP TOUCHING ME!" even though you are the only one in the room. 18.Your heart beats in 7/8 time. 19.David Lynch comes up to you and says: "Hey! Can I film you?" 20.You and Reality file for divorce. 21. You can skip without a rope. 22. It appears that people are speaking to you in binary code. 23.You say the same sentence over and over again, not realizing that you have said it before 24.You have great revelations concerning: Life, the Universe, and Everything else, but can't quite find the words for them before the white glow disappears, leaving you more confused than before. 25.You can travel without moving. 26.Antacid tablets become your sole source of nutrition. 27.You discover the aesthetic beauty of office supplies. 28.You begin to talk to yourself, then disagree about the subject, get into a nasty row over it, lose, and refuse to speak to yourself for the rest of the night. 29.Teddy bears begin to bully you for milk and cookies. 30.You have an irresistible urge to bite the noses of the people you are talking to. 31.You spend all day in internet chat rooms, having "deep" conversations. 32.You say the same sentence over and over again, not realizing that you have said it before. LOL...LOL
@uath13 (8227)
Oh my , I do all 46 of those. Oh , the tree corrected me, 47.
@cdparazo (5769)
There are only 32 buddy. I guess you are more stressed out since you see that there are more..LOL..thanks for responding.
@mtdewgurl74 (18122)
I guess this would be great for coffe drinkers.. It describe them to a tee almost well aleast my hubby anyhow.. thanks
@cdparazo (5769)
I really find that one about coffee very funny since I am a very avid coffee drinker too.
@Giggles88 (542)
That was very entertaining lol. I've actually done half of that lol. I think it destressed me too. I think it destressed me too. I think it destressed me too. lol I had to do that.
@cdparazo (5769)
Glad that it destressed you too. he he he! Glad that it destressed you too..he he he!
@webeishere (36377)
13 21 and 23 for me. I see you've hit that copy/paste age too. Tee hee hee. Thanks for these. They're great. Hee hee hee hee. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!
@cdparazo (5769)
Yes I have finally reached the copy/paste age and I wasn't even aware of it and when I become aware of it, I copied and pasted right away...he he he! feels great actually.