If you were cheated on which would you rather?

@stacyv81 (5904)
If you were cheated on which would be easier for you to deal with? If you had a boyfriend would you rather if he cheated on you it be with a guy or a girl? I mean, would you feel like if it was a guy that at least it wasnt your fault, because he is gay, or would it be worse? I was just curious, me and my friend had this discussion the other day and I was just wondering how people felt about it? For me, if it was a guy at least I would know it was just something I couldn't give him and my womanhood would not be as affected if it were a girl/
@reykja (121)
It's easier when it's with another man I think, somehow the thought of it seems easier to deal with...but doesn't mean that it won't be hard either!
@stacyv81 (5904)
Oh, I know it would be hard wither way, as it is a betrayal, but I think women would rather it be with another guy, as it isnt as crushing to your ego, or womanhood. Thanks for your response.
I dont think either would be easier for me. I mean cheating is cheating and I would be pissed off either way. My trust would be shattered and it is totally unsafe nowadays with guys or girls.