Do you actually look at pictures posted in discussions?

@arkaf61 (10882)
I really like this option and I like to post pictures when I have something that goes with the discussion. Sometimes if I am on my graphics program I would even make a picture related to the post, like I did with my cats discussion. I also like to look at pictures that people add to the discussions, but I don't think many people even click on them, and from what I understand we only get paid if someone clicks on the picture to see it. SO what do you guys do, do you click on the pictures or not at all?
I will look, sometimes. When I do look, I rate them, and also will try to leave a comment. It is cool if you can make a picture.
@arkaf61 (10882)
Yes, I usally also leave a comment if I can, I think that if you're not in that person's friend list it won't allow us to add a comment, but I might be mistaken.
@raijin (10373)
I often take a look to some of it, mostly I look at photos to which I think I am interested to look at. It gives me the pleasure to learn on some things, be familiar at it and appreciate it's beauty. Like places, people, cultures and heritage, and other unusual things that are interesting to learn and lookt at..
Some people like them. I don't pay any attention to them. I'm not here for pictures, and I know that most of them wouldn't be worth the bother. Sorry.
@arkaf61 (10882)
As for me I am here for everything, reading,writing, thiking, communicating, sharing ideas and thoughts, even looking at pictures. Most people post pictures that are pertinent to their posts and I give them credit for that, all shares are worth - for the most part.