double the sole!!!

@mummymo (23709)
How is it that both my children put the toe through their school shoes at the same time? I mean one is at primary school while the other is in High School, they are different walking distances and they both put a gaping hole in the toes of their shoes in the same day! Do they do this to me on purpose - I can just imagine them whispering over their homework - tomorrows the day! I know this sounds like rambling nonsense but why does this always happen to me?
@sj_chaudhry (1538)
yeah it sounds fishy fishy... you should counter them to ask what is going wrong?? if they deny to tell you the truth then grounded them for a week... i think little punishment will help you sort out this.
@mummymo (23709)
I have asked and asked ! I can usually tell when they are telling fibs but this time well I don't know ...
@mfpsassy (2827)
Oh that explains it perfectly I always wondered why my kids did that to me Get some duct tape to put over the holes then you can wait a little while to buy them new shoes. My kids love it when I do that. NOT lolololol I'm just kidding
@mummymo (23709)
Drat - wish I had read this before I bought the new shoes and threw the old ones out - I might just have done this to teach them a lesson! lol
@mfpsassy (2827)
They make all different colors now lolol
@mummymo (23709)
plain old black is just fine - would serve her right if I put it on her pretty pink shoes too - just for fun!!!!
@raydene (9875)
Hey Honey change brands! No really I guess you were not informed of the conspiracy that is going on behind your back.Wait til you check their underware! R
@mummymo (23709)
I'll get you to come over and sort them out!
@raydene (9875)
If you can't I doubt if I stand a chance R
@bowtieguy (5931)
That dose seem odd, perhaps the younger brother is picking up certain habits from the older one resulting in the destruction of their shoes.
@mummymo (23709)
That is a possibility but they are at different schools and have to leave at different times and it is only the school shoes this happens with! Thanks for trying to help! xxx
@weemam (13389)
no pal they are not ganging up on you lol , they are just normal kids , You have no idea how much I used to pray for things like that to happen to Ross , because he had CP and was different , I actually loved it when things like this happened as he didn't go through a lot of shoes , but now!! today is a lot different lol xx
@mummymo (23709)
Thanks honey - you always say the loveliest things and I am so thankful for you!
@kathy77 (7488)
Oh dear that is dreadful when they do this at the same time, it would cost a lot of money for new shoes especially when you have to buy 2 pairs. No I do not think that they do this on purpose though it just happens that way some times.
@mummymo (23709)
I know you are right Kathy, really I do just you are right it costs a fortune espescially as my 13 yr old son takes a mens size 10 shoe- not sure what size that is but its bigger than his dad and step dad!
@gabs8513 (48803)
Don't worry mo it always happened to me to it seems to be a Kids thing lol and I guess they do plan it
@mummymo (23709)
lol Suppose it saved me two trips to town - that one has left me struggling!