OK,ok,ok,

Walt disney is dead, they froze his body. Idont know who froze his body, but it is frozen. Does anybody know where his body is frozen. And dont say "my fridge".
@Foxxee (3653)
It's a rumor. Walt Disney was never frozen. You can actually find his grave site in Glendale, California. Go here http://www.snopes2.com/disney/info/wd-site.htm It will tell you where Walt Disney is really at. Okay, this discussion is now solved. :)
...i dont know, i think that he is a robot.
@susieq223 (3742)
I'm glad you finally got the answer to your question. Now we can both get some sleep! lol
there is no answer.......we will never know.
@Foxxee (3653)
We do know. There is an answer. You just can't see it. Walt Disney is my father. LOL!
Your father? I thought Walt only had boys, and mice.
@wenfri (1188)
You guys are driving me insane with all these quizzes You have hit one of pet peeves I hate not being able to find out the answers Sending me off the deepend You and Mr_Axman bout ready to choke the both of you LOL Not really Grrrrrr. Wendy
ok, but where is Walt's frozen body.
@wenfri (1188)
If I knew that I would have posted it LOL The answer isn't it out there any where I have been looking for it Just like trying to translate Hindi to English I give where is the poor frozen fellow
Hindi to English? Walt?
@wenfri (1188)
Thank you muchly for the best response Wendy
uh-huh...