Did you join me at InBoxDollars?

I'm not sure who might have joined me at InBoxDollars, but I'm sure 6 mylot members have. This is the only place they could have come from. Since I don't know who you are, I'm starting this discussion to pass along some information I think you should know. I noticed on my stats that I have 6 new referrals (thanks BTW) and that they have read 12 emails. The reason I want to contact you is that I noticed I only earned 2 cents from your efforts. I think most of these emails haven't been credited to either of us because InBoxDollars emails require one step more than most of the paid to read email sites out there. When you click on the paid link from your email, it opens the ad in a new window. Some of the ads are small so you can see the link you have to click (to get credit) easily. Other ads are bigger & you actually need to scroll down a little to see this link. You only get credited the 3 cents per email if you click this link and visit the advertisers site! InBoxDollars really is a great PTR site and I didn't want you to think you were reading those emails for nothing. It's just a matter of going one click further. Anyway, Like I said, I don't know who you are, but I hope this will help you start earning with InBoxDollars like I do. Have a Great Day!
@Connie1013 (1098)
Just a tip, you only get one email a day. If you aren't recieving any, you should log in and get the email addy for them. You need to add it to your address book. Sorry didn't mean to grab your light. I didn't add the email for a few days. I have been a member for 2 years. I wish I had proof to show that I did cash 2 checks. Maybe you or I could get more referrals. Did you notice how easy it is to earn the $1 surveys?
LOL, funny you should mention that. Whenever I see discussions about survey sites & if they pay, I keep thinking the only survey sites I do get paid with is InBoxDollars & Mylot! lol The surveys there are always credited within days if not hours! ps. no prob with sharing my light. Thanks for pointing out the address book entry. I actually get a few emails, most days. (interest based) ;D
I joined almost a month ago & qualified for payout 4/15. :) I like what you've done to your profile! Looks nice, except for that little typo. j/k ;)
@oslovibes (190)
• Greece
hi there.I havent visited inoxdollars but i would be interested can you post the siteplease,if this is allowed. oh,and i hope it is international.There so many sites out there (surveys and stuff like that) and its a pity that they are exclusively for u.s an canada.
@breno_15 (130)
• Brazil
I use the inboxdollars...
:)
@Caila611 (992)
Email me the link and I will join under you!I'm always looking for other ways to make a little money!
Sure, always happy to have others join me. :D