How far would you go to keep from messing yourself?

Thanks goodness you can't show your face. I know your going to have me rolling on the floor. This is not meant to be funny,however I have to laugh. it also shows just how nasty the public restrooms are. True storie. Someone I know went to a rest room after searching for a block or 2. You had to be a customer in many,some were occupied etc. Not able to hold it any longer we ran into a Macdonald's. I sat down to wait my turn,the bathroom was in use again The person went in the rest room. Oh my good it was horrible,she was about to die,holding her bowels. After I saw the room I left. When she came out she was feeling sick. Would you believe she used to garbage can. Now I can't lie this restroom was horrible. I went straight to the counter for the manager. Please tell me how far you would go.
@bicklelady (1411)
Well I think before I used the garbage can, and probable get caught, I would find a tree somewhere and play bear in the woods.
B,you have me laughing so loud. I have to tell you it's so scary playing bear in the winter on an 8 hour ride. LOL thanks for the laugh