I was the only married person in the bar

A couple of years ago, I took a job as a bartender. I realized eventually that everyone, including the manager that hired me was younger than me! Within the first year of working, I was pregnant. Being around youngsters was kind of weird, not because I felt old, but they had problems that I hope to never have again. I came home to my husband everyday telling him that I was glad to be married to him.
@selina0625 (1383)
Good to hear that you are happily married. There are a lot of people knowdays that change marriages as often as they change their clothes. It's as if marrying is just like having a boyfriend, if it doesn't work out then let's call it quits. There no more sanctity in marriage these days. By the way you say that the youngsters in the bar that where you work have some problems, care to share them here.
I guess you don't have to be young to have these problems. One girl broke up with her boyfriend and he hooked up with one of the bartenders. They all worked there! One guy had a power problem and he wasn't in the position, but he always had to say something about everyone. He told me that if he didn't say a good word about me, they wouldn't have even hired me. Believe me, there are more stories. I don't think I want to reveal too much jsut in case.
Well, in my experience, when i was still studying in college, i was the only one who has kids and the oldest. I didnt quite had problems with that, in fact, i was so happy because i was surrounded by people younger than me. It made me feel younger lol. But now in work, i am now the youngest and i think they are taking away my youth, they are pulling me to become old.lolz
Weird! You are right, I did like it being the oldest. I hope I don't become one of those that make people feel like I'm taking their youth away though. Maybe you need to ask them out and get drunk!