A little too personal

What things are too personal to share with other (generally speaking)-they dont have to be necessarily your own lol.
@lonewolfnan (4367)
There really is nothing that I would find too personal but it would depend on the person asking and the LEVEL they request.Example would be if my son asked me ANYTHING,I would answer to the best of my ability.If a TV show host asked me,I would answer on the circumstances.Does that help?
well put old man lol
@daababy (219)
It annoys me that your friends on mylot don't post back to any of you discussions.
@Island_Geko (3760)
I usually try to keep what I say or do in my bedroom in my bedroom. Thats why I have the doors bolted and the window covered when I am in the privacy of my bedroom.
What I define as personal are those things that you want to share only with yourself or your one special person. Things lik intimacy in relations is quite a personal thing and also there are other things as well but can't think of many things right now. Any ways Take care May GOD Bless YOU
@kurtbiewald (2628)
I would share most anything. If it involves other people, I try to say less about it.