Shahrukh in the best dress

Which dress do you think SRK looks the most Gorgeous
@besthope44 (12145)
I loved his cool tshirts in DDLJ and in Ashoka he looked a typical king.
@sajuman (1854)
It doesn't matter that which dress is more suitable for him...I am a fan of the bollywood baadshah shahrukh khan..He is the real king of bollywood.I don't know why i like him..He is stylish,talented,smart,glamour..i don't know...why?.Though i am a srk fan i hate some of his movies,which are utterly waste.My favorite film is Don..By the films like swades,devdas,paheli he proved that he can do anything..He once again proved this by the film chak de india now..All are waiting for his next film om shanti om..
@FOUZAN_1 (331)
• Pakistan
hi there.. well i think Shahrukhs looks best in 3-piece! He sure looks cool in it!
@amaarsb (42)
• Qatar
man i think he loks beteer in the coat
@samrat16 (2442)
Shahrukh looks good in every dress he wears . He is suppose to be the smartest male right now in country . His demand is increasing day by day . Shahrukh khan looks best in black coat and black trousers with white china collar shirt .