WOW - What is wrong with mylot today?

@lenywp (1965)
Australia
There's been a couple of strange things I noticed today (see my freaky 2008 year old discussion..) and now - I have very strangely had 1 cent deducted from my mylot earings!? What's the deal? I want my cent back LOL!
@lilaclady (28270)
They must have given it to me leny mine just went up by 6....I think this tends to happen at times readjusting and whatever....you may get it back further down the track...
@lenywp (1965)
Well I'll ne damned! I got that 1 cent back into my account! :S
I just got one cent more 0.o
@hobohobo (681)
that happen to me too, but i lost more than you, i lost 10 cent i don't know why they do that. What are my mistake ???
@gberlin (3836)
When I got on early this morning I was 2 cents less than when I left last night. Then about 30 minutes ago I got one cent back. And just now while I was reading your discussion I looked at my earnings and it is back to where I left it last night. It is weird.
@raijin (10380)
I guess it's a glitch, as mine got back again from it's original figures. About the 2008 yr. old discussion, I think the discussion that your posting at is being deleted or maybe there's just an error in loading it. I also experienced that thing, and it was during the time that most of our stars/ratings went cahoots!;)
@samrat16 (2442)
Strange even I lost 1 cent day before yesterday . What the hell is this going around. I have checked other people discussions they say even it happened with them too.