who is the biggest....

foot - see a foot with it's corresponding parts on it..
@jencai (3415)
foot here in mylot? are you one of them, where do you buy your shows? so what is your size? i only have here 7 inches.. how about you? let's see who among the boys and girls had the biggest foot here... come on tell me.
@lols189 (4797)
i am size 5 so i would say my feet are quite small
@jencai (3415)
you're probably in small height, are you my friend?
@wenfri (1188)
My shoes are a size 11 in ladies I guess that would size 9 in a man's Have a terrible time buying any sort of shoe. Cuase they are also very narrow Need size 11 Double AA very hard to find So I obviously I don't own many LOL Have to go to specialty store to buy them Cost money too LOL Wendy
@jencai (3415)
thank you - i got something for you, hope you like it.
wohh, that's really big.. i could not imagine how was that for a girl like you... lol! but i guess you are one of the big girl in the world? are you? seriously, the bad part for that is you can't buy any shoes you want unless it fits you, so you have to request for your size if yours is not available. anyway, thank you for sharing that information to us. have a nice day wendy! nice meeting you here in mylot.