if ur in love or hav any problem which is private who will b the 1st person u wi

Pakistan
who will b the first person u will tell?? ,its the person u trust or blieve in or the persons whos frank wid u who is it is he/she related to u and why wold u tell him if i were in danger i would tell my aunt whos 6 years elder than me
That is a good question.When i have such problems i will tell my friends.They will have different ideas and they will understand my feelings exactly and they will give me choices accordingly.Friends is my option at such critical times..
• Pakistan
so u will tell ur best frns cuz u trust them most thats good ur lucky to have such good friends
@kurtbiewald (2628)
if you are in danger, tell everybody I would tell lots of folks if something was heavy on my mind. Then I would beleive whatever made the most sense to me. SOmetimes fcats just sort of lick into place like a puzzle, thats when you probly found the truth.
• Pakistan
nice i like ur view of being open
@Penfencer (297)
My girlfriend is my closest confidant. I tell her everything. Second closest might be my mother, but that's pretty rare. I'm a really introspective person, and I don't like sharing my problems...something of a bad habit of mine. I'm getting better at letting people know when something bothers me, but it's still hard. I've always had this sort of hyper-independence issue going where I want to handle everything myself. Still dealing with the fact that it's not always possible and that sometimes even I need help.
• Pakistan
dude ur independence is good but wont always help u a time would come when ull need some1s help/advice