What do you collect?

@Erilyn (3020)
I know some people like to collect different things. For instance my mother collects cows, I have known people to collect chickens, all kinds of things. I for one happen to like butterflies. I have 4 tattooed on me lol. If I see something cute with a butterfly on it I just have to get it. My fiance says I have to be the only person in the world that likes butterflies lol. Is there anything in paticular that you like to collect? Or maybe something just looking around you notice you tend to graviate more towards?
@sunshine4 (8708)
I love butterflies too. I usually will pick up jewlery if it has butterflies on it, but I don't collect anything. My husband collects coins~ pretty boring to me, but whatever.
@Erilyn (3020)
Well now I can tell my fiance that I am not the only one that likes butterflies lol. I tried telling him that they wouldn't sell so much stuff with butterflies on them if no one else liked them lol.
@netski_15 (423)
I love collecting scented candles in different shapes. It just relaxes me. I have also a collection of small soaps and shampoos from different hotels where i have stayed... weird but it's my fashion. I place it in a cabinet displaying the name of the hotels.
@Erilyn (3020)
I never thought of saving them like that, I usually put the shampoos and stuff from hotels in a drawer, then when the kids go to a sleep over or to their gandparens house, I pack them into their bags. That way they have their own stuff with them and I don't have to worry aobut them leaving a whole bottle of shampoo or body wash behind.
@buldwgz (1483)
Sports memorabilia and books seem to be my collectables of choice. Sometimes I just like something so I keep it.
I'm collecting cd of my favorite artists and vcd of my favorite actors & actresses as well as my favorite magazines such as T3, Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan & Animal Scene...
I collect toy cars, usually die-cast metal cars, from the tiny ones to 1:18 scale. I usually prefer old or classic cars.