Nieces and Nephews...

Boy, how time flies. I had dinner tonight with my brothers family and I was thinking about the day my 9 year old nephew was born. It does not seem like it was that long ago, but he is getting so big. The two younger ones are too. It seems like they are growing up really fast. Does anyone else notice this?
Everyone says that about kids. My oldest will be 7 in June and it seems like just yesterday she was a toddler. My nephews--when I met them they were 7 1/2, 3 1/2 and about 5 or 6 months old. That is how I remember them for some reason. Problem is now they are 15, 11 and 8 now. I haven't seen them in awhile, though. Only the oldest who stayed with us a bit this summer and caused me all sorts of trouble.
@Stringbean (1273)
I know what you mean, And it seems as though the older I get, they faster time goes. When I was younger and actually going through raising small children, and being a teacher, time seem normal to me, but now, when I look back, it has disappeared in a flash. I guess we get these flashes of time rushing by to remind us that our lives here are but a moment and that we will soon have to face the fact that we aren't put here forever.
@obang1483 (250)
I know, my niece's height is incredible, she was born year 1999, I enjoyed carrying her then, now, in an instance, she's the one enjoying carrying me.