When was the last time you put together a puzzle & what was it?

@coolseeds (3925)
I am sorry folks it has been so long since I have completed a puzzle that I don't remember when or what it was. That is why I started the discussion. I need someone to remind me. When was the last time you completed a puzzle & what was it?
About a year ago I put together a holographic space scene puzzle. It's hard because depending on how you hold the piece it looks different. I have some under the sea puzzles like that too.
Actually I just put together a Popples puzzle today with my neices... one of those with the really big pieces because it's for kids.
@coolseeds (3925)
I be holographic one was a challenge. Bravo to you.
@Julia3269 (217)
Well, I like jigsaw puzzles. I'm not sure if that is what you are referring to. Anyway, I like to visit jigzone- http://www.jigzone.com/ and play there for a while. There's many different cuts you can use but I like the 48 piece classic for a quickie. :)
@coolseeds (3925)
Cheater. LOL jk. That is a tidy way to do puzzles & you don't have to worry about the last 2 pieces being missing. A good idea for puzzlerz.
@mtdewgurl74 (18122)
Nothing worse then trying to finisha puzzle only to realize a few pieces are missing..takes the whole enjoyment out of it. I have done the jiggsaw puzzles on my computer before my little sister also loves them but I haven't personally done one in awhile well basically since I started mylot and other money making sites they take up all my spare time anymore. Haven't have a nice relaxing nothing doing day on the computer in quite awhile if I try I feel guilty and end up working anyhow.
@mrsbrian (1951)
my last puzzle was about 4 weeks ago, we do thomas kinkade puzzles all sizes and glue them together and frame them so our home is a lot of his pics at not the cost and people love them they say wow thomas kinkade than they get close and say wow thats a puzzle, passes the winter time if nothing else tho
@coolseeds (3925)
Good idea. My girlfriend's grandmother loves him. Makes it easy to buy gifts. But nope it doesn't jog any memories. Definitely not a Kinkade puzzle.
@mtdewgurl74 (18122)
He is a great artist and all his stuff is beautiful and well worth the cost. I would love to have some 3d puzzles or even 4d puzzles they would be great gifts for anyone. He does the most beautiful cottages and landscapes I have seen so far and other paintings as well. http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geu9m2RsNG0UMBZnJXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTExbGZsMGNtBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDOQRjb2xvA2FjMgR2dGlkAwRsA1dTMQ--/SIG=123pjqhai/EXP=1187289142/**http%3a//www.piersidegallery.com/artists/kinkade/ Here is a link that might interest you it has screensavers,calenders,etc..
@slickcut (8141)
Oh i put one togeather last year..it was of a little girl(like an old timey pic,by some famous artist..i had planned to frame it and put it in my master bathroom..It was really a pretty picture...I have a couple of more but have not had time to do them..
@coolseeds (3925)
We never have enough time. I wish I could give you some of my time but I am running low. I think you will get sucked in if you start another. Just like we get sucked into mylot.
@klystron635 (1520)
Ahh! The beauty of building a puzzle. It's been a while for me also. Actually the major puzzle that I build was when I was in my early teens, I am 20 right now. It's been really a long time. I have been busy in several matters so I don't have time to build a puzzle.
@coolseeds (3925)
I was looking for cool puzzle while xmas shopping last year & didn't find any that I would consider cool or if it was it was 5,000,000,000 pieces that you would need a microscope to see. So I passed but I am still looking.
I do them just about every day with my grand children. There are some really fun ones online thought and they are free. Just search "free online jigsaw puzzles".
@john2001 (88)
I always solved chess puzzle but now I'm enjoying to solved the Sudoku puzzle.Try and you will enjoy it.
@totty1969 (1474)
Four Fathers - This is a puzzle I completed. It is a photo of Native American Four Fathers.
The avitar that I use is a 1200 piece puzzle, I took a photo of it when I finished it. I love to put puzzles together. I change my avitar often so I will add it to show what it is. I have a few others, when I finish them I glue them and put them up on my walls throughout the house. I prefer to assemble only native american art puzzles. Peace, Totty
@liera0 (280)
I did one last week. I don't glue my puzzles coz I like doing them again and again. Its fun and makes a good mind exercise. Fun to do as well. One way keeping my bro at home.
@Jemina (5784)
The last time I put a puzzle together was in December and it was a collection of mini (cooper). They're the original English minis as I have a very big obsession to them. Every time I see one on the road I always turn my head to admire it. So, it's been a long time also but I'm not planning to do another one soon.
@mtdewgurl74 (18122)
Well it has been awhile since I have completed an adult puzzle, lately the only puzzles I complete are my little sisters.lol Last puzzle completed was in June this year and it was a puzzle of noah and a boat full of different animals, that she got for her birthday. 24 pieces. Internet is replacing peoples down time now instead of puzzles and word books. You can pratically access it anywhere on all kinds of new gadgets nowdays.
About a year ago I put the Devil's Dilema Puzzle together...for those who don't know what that is, a double sided puzzle with the same picture on both sides but rotated one side...aptly named puzzle for sure.