have you ever?

have you ever watched your other half go pee? I have its soooo fliping funny. He squirms and yells while i laugh at him cause he can't go pee while im watching i think its funny i better not to do it to often other wise he may get a bladder infection
@decimus785 (1421)
• Aruba
I've seen my girl pee and its completely normal,but whem i'm peeing she likes to stand beside me and see how i pee and that makes me very uncomfortable,sometimes that makes me pee all around the toilet
sorry but that is totally funny lol HAHAHAHAHAHA
• Aruba
For you it is haha
@sumi123 (129)
hey funny discussion la. Yes i have seen him pee once and that was normal. But i cant pee when he is there. I get very confortable when he is around.
i actually don't care if he is in there when im going pee lol but its the other that i care about. i don't want him making funny faces at me lol haha
@tad1fan (3373)
LMAO.....I have never watched my other half pee but I can understand how they feel,my hubby walks into the bathroom all the time with no thought of what I'm doing in there and I know it can be uncomfortable
@moneymaka (495)
I would feel very weird if i saw someone pee or if they saw me pee,
lol well i think it really all depends on how comfortable you are with the person and also how you grew up too and how big of family you were a part of