How to reduce flabby stomach especially after pregnancy?

@miyara (523)
Please let me know
@dellion (6706)
I heard some can easily solve it by traditional massage and some tradition oils been appy to the stomach.
@miyara (523)
i really want to know what exact ointment available and effective for my big tummy. thanks!
@dellion (6706)
May I know where are you come from? acually my wife use the pregnant set of amway and I think its just work very fine on it.....and I do know some other but it quite costly.
@Aali311 (6127)
There's just one way, alot of exercise, crunches. That's the only way and it doesn't happen over night either it's takes alot of hard work.
@miyara (523)
yah but you know what? i am in CS, hope i can still safely do the exercises and sit-ups
@Tanya8 (1734)
Don't be in too much of a rush; you really need to give your abdominal muscles time to heal, or you can cause them to seperate. Once you're ready and have a doctor's approval, this type of crunch really get's your stomach back to normal quickly: Lie on your back with your legs way off the ground, so that the bottoms of your feet face the ceiling. Then using only your abdominal muscles, lift your hips a couple of inches off the floor, while thinking about trying to get your feet closer to the ceiling. I found after my first set of 10 of these, I could see a visible difference in the mirror. Good luck with getting back into shape.
@pusiket (1759)
'touching toes' exercise