What is the greatest deal you have gotten on EBAY?

I recently joined ebay and have searched a few things but i was curious what is the best deal you have found on Ebay? have you had good luck buying and/or selling? let me get your opinions on this please
@VKXY62 (1606)
G'day, I've been on eBay for a couple of years now, buying and selling. The best auction that I remember was when I bid on an item that I was prepared to pay about 15 dollars for, as well as the postage. The bidding started at $0.01, yup, one cent. No-one else had bid on the item when the auction closed. I won the item for 1 cent. When I emailed the seller to ask how much I should deposit for postage, I received an email saying don't worry about it, and they sent it to me for completly nothing, FOC, NIX. There are some very nice people on eBay, there are a few scumbags, but out of the scumbags I've encountered, one was an individual, the other two were very big companies with thousands of feedback points. I am now more wary of big companies and hold them to ebay law ransom if they don't perform as expected. I find that the smaller people trading on ebay that have a feedback of a few hundred to be reliable and you can work out something, unlike big companies that just dtop answering your emails if you have a problem.
@VKXY62 (1606)
There is another auction/trading site very much like ebay, they are called ebid. They are not as big as ebay, but they are there.