nipples- pink or black???

hey u all Here is a small survey: I have a separate question for both guys and gals For guys: Which colored nipple do you like? Pink or Black? For gals: What is the color of your nipple? Are you satisfied with your nipple size? As far as I am concerned, my nipple color is Pink but I like black nipples.
@kingatul (851)
Great topic for discussion Well I love pink ones and just get so excited to see them grow in size. But I don't like the dark ones.
thanks for your response dear friend. It seems you have had a lot of fun during the past.
@kingatul (851)
Don't doubt it dear
@spindia (131)
black is beautiful and you regret having black. whites love wmen with black and they mate to gether although blacks like pink and most asians have pink which is very stimulating for oral purposes. Indian women having black look uglier becuase of skin colour but maxi girls have pink or dirty pink which arouse
Hey. It seems you have pretty good experience at that. Thanks for your response dear
@spindia (131)
your questions set the mind on this discussion.
@decimus785 (1421)
• Aruba
i like both pink and black nipples,the size of nipple doesnt matter either as long there's something to s*uck on. And i think the color of the nipples is the same color as your lips.If tou have a pinj lip,your nipples are oink too. Is that so?
• Aruba
Corretion: And i think the color of the nipples is the same color as your lips.If tou have a pink lip,your nipples are pink too. Is that so?
No friend, I don't think that is the case. On the contrary, nipple color depends more on your skin color. The fairer you are, more are the chances of your nipples being pink
@Taskr36 (13874)
I definitely prefer pink. Brown is ok. I think black nipples look kind of gross.
Thanks for your response
@aryan77 (73)
hi i m deep 21 yrs old and i like pink nipples alot i olve to suck them harder
hey what was the use of writing your name and age in your response. Anyways thanks for your response.
i like pink nipples....afterall, who will prefer black to pink for playing??? i feel, a girl whose nipples r not used will have pink nipples and black on the contrary. that's why after delivering a child, it turns black from pink
thanks for your response
@MsRetro (250)
Awww, and here I thought I'd get to find out what color all the guys' nipples were. :( ;)
Thanks for your response dear. So what exactly did you find out?
@clover779 (699)
• Portugal
I live black nipples. It looks very exotic
Thanks dear. You are the first one who has supported me. Otherwise pink nipples were way ahead uptil now.
@gbolly54 (662)
• Nigeria
I am used to black ones, but it will be fun to see how pink ones look like. I have a feeling it will look enticing.
thanks dear, Black nipples really make you feel great. Even being a woman(and not being a lesbian), I sometimes get aroused by them.
@Angelinka (1411)
my niples are pink,because my skin is very white.I dont like black nipples,they are just so weerd to me:)
hey friend, thanks for your response. But what I like in black nipples is the contrast from the rest of the boob.
@maruti800 (354)
my nipple colour is black.. and there is no preference for me in colour.. id ont think what is there in the colour...
• New Zealand
i don't mind any colour of the nipple. As long as girls allow me to play with them.I really like sucking nipples and i think i am really good at it ....
I like any color nipple. I saw nipples also in the color of honey . It's common to like what we don't have.
It really depends on my mood (or what I've eaten that day, maybe?!)..... I personally prefer to make both types, purple... they will change purple eventually ;) Mine look funny in a photo in my gallery! Look like someone has been sucking on them for a while!
i like pink nipples! for me a pink color is attractive. pink color cannots health. it symbolizes fresshness and life! my nipples` color is pinkish! i like it. it is only smaller in size! do you know of ways how to increase nipple size?
@asish1672 (339)
• United Arab Emirates
I like pink ones... they seem more attractive to me and fresh too.LoL
That is a hot question.I like cute pink nipples and brown ones,but not the black.I cant understand why you people like black ones because to me it is a little awkward.The pinks are the best but whatever it may be if the shape is good i will like it whatever color it may be...
I don't much care what colour a nipple is. The fact that I'm seeing it is good enough! :D
Thanks dear for your response, But when you have seen a lot of them then you will surely like one type or the other
Nope! I have certainly seen my share. And I still have no preference. A nipple is a nipple. They are beautiful to look at, but colour makes no difference. I suppose to avoid difficulties should my wife read this discussion, I'll say that I like brown nipples.
lolz... Thanks for your response dear.
@kunalvijan (3422)
i love black nipples they r more eye catching....
The funny thing is I am completely opposite Kastor003, but have the same logic. I have black nipples, yet I love pink nipples. They are so beautiful to me it arouses me to see them. Makes me want just suck them. LOL!