Where would you go if you had a million dollars to spend on a vacation?

Israel
I would start with Argentina, and then travel through Bolivia and Peru to Equador and Venezuela. From there I will continue to central america - right up to Mexico. After that, I might enter th US or take a plain to Australia. After one or two months in Oz, I would probably go to Japan, the Philipines, China, Thailand, India and more countries from that beautiful region of the world. After a year or two of travelling, if I'll have more money, I'll probably go to europe a little bit - I like the shows in Lonson so much... What would you do? Where would you go?
@liranlgo (5749)
• Israel
i know i would travel once again to australia perhaps malbourne it is a beautiful place very "home like" lasttime i've been there i felt very good there i probably would do my degree their at melbourne university and then come back home because there is no place like home..don't you think so??:)
• Israel
Never been to OZ but I know there is no place like home... Been 8 months in south america and been happy coming back home like I never thought I would... Do you know people from OZ? I wish to expand to OZ also.
I would definately spend the money doing the expensive stuff. I'd probably choose to spend it all in Europe - seeing every country and travelling like I owned the place. Seeing shows in London and Paris, going to a fashion show in Milan. Staying at a world-class resort in Switzerland (a few weeks of that and the million would be gone!) But maybe I'd make it stretch and get over to Russia and the Balkans. Oh and Prague. And Amsterdam. And Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland. Staying at nice hotels would probably not be an option with only a million, but I'd try to make it stretch.
• Israel
Where are you from? You seem to be inlove with europe... Do you ski? How long would your trip last in this lifestyle? I like your attitude - enjoy the moment, and then make it last a little bit longer... did I get you right?
@samrat16 (2442)
I would start with west indies an would love to buy some good beach sites and will think about settling in westindies only. I love australia too but west indies ahas an upper hand.
• Israel
Buy a beach - well, that's original. What beach do you want to buy? Do you have a picture of that beach to upload here?