Ladies, do you prefer skirts or pants?

Singapore
I definitely prefer skirts!! Well, I have a difficulty finding the perfect pair of pants all the time! LOL.. So, I definitely prefer skirts..plus they look better! At least in my opinion.. =D What do you prefer, girls?
@yvonne1968 (1065)
I am a pants person. I rather be working a job where its business casual which means i can get away with wearing either jeans or dress pants. I have never really liked dresses or skirts gota be the tomboy part of me :)
Oh wow.. So far the majority vote is for pants.. =) You see, it's the other way around with me.. I would definitely like to be able to wear skirts at work maybe not dresses..but skirts! =) Thanks for replying, yvonne1968!
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
I definitely prefere pants. I feel very uncomfortable when I wear a skirt. I do not like to wear pantihose - that is the worst part about wearing a skirt. I'll wear a skirt if the occation warrants it, but I'll wear pants if i think it is proper.
Hmm.. I feel the other way around.. =p Thanks for sharing, teison2! =)
@maximax8 (28559)
I have to wear skirts at work. I like to wear pants when I am at home. I find them more comfortable than skirts. This is because if I have a skirt on I have to wear tights. Then my dogs jump up at me and ladder them! When I wear pants I can wear socks. In the winter it is cold and pants are warmer than skirts. When I buy pants I look for elastic around the waste. This gives a better fit I think.
Oh, that's horrible.. Haha.. Do you have to wear skirts even during winter?? That'd suck so bad.. Well, I wear shorts at home because they are comfy.. =)
@Angelinka (1411)
well,i am the same like you.girly girl:)i definetly preffer skirts and dresses,it is just more femminine,more comfortable to me..I am very used to wear skirst,i was dacer for some many years,so for me its the best thing to wear!
Indeed.. I agree, Angelinka.. They are more feminine and more comfortable! I definitely agree.. I love skirts! I have God-knows-how-many skirts, but probably only 3 pairs of pants..yoga pants, jeans, and dressy pants.. LOL.. Of course, it was a little troublesome during winter because I had to wash my pants so often, but I have moved to a tropical country, and skirts are just wonderful to wear everywhere, every time!! =) Thanks for sharing!