The Salami Sandwich story

When I first started High School, I skiped a lot. My mother and father worked differnt shifts so it was easy. One day my dad and I were eating a Salami Sandwich when the phone rang,. It was my school telling my dad I wias missing school for a few days. My sandwich stuck in my throat because I got caught. To this day (over 50 years later) We still say Salami Sandwich time when someone gets caught!
nice 1...
That was very funny and thanks for the laugh. I only skipped school once but I was clever enough not to be caught...lol. I did however skip my music lessons and was caught and I wasn't allowed to go again for a few weeks. I missed them so much that I vowed I would never do it again. It was a lesson learned the hard way.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
That is funny but at least you learned a listen and that is a good way to remember from that lesson
@byfaithonly (10716)
LOL that is so funny. Our family has a saying "one little boy in our family" and you have to pat the person on the head as you say it. This means the person being patted and spoken to has done something really stupid. It came from when my grandmother taught school and there was a family that was rather "slow". The mother was at the school one day and my grandmother was talking to her about something the oldest son had done bad. The lady patted her son on the head and said, "One little boy in our family is not too smart"...and she was very serious, I can't believe a mother would say that to her son, I mean he really was mentally slow, how mean. We of course say it jokingly.
@ironstruck (2299)
That is pretty funny. I guess it is pretty hard to live that one down. I can't think of anything similar to share, but if I do I will come back.