How Do I Add Photos to Responses

Computer - Desktop computer.
@Munira (484)
I have been on the computer for the last two days trying to figure out how to add a photo when you respond to a discussion. I have numerous photos that I wanted to add to discussions; but, I only see the add photo option when I start a discussion. Please give me the needed advice so that I will not waste any more time. Thank you.
@kelly60 (4548)
I kept asking the same question when I first joined, and everyone kept telling me to look for the link on the left side of my response page. I kept telling them that there wasn't a link there, and they never replied back. I never got a straight answer for a long time. The reason you can't find a way to add a picture to your responses is that this feature isn't available to anyone until they reach 500 posts.
@Munira (484)
I feel a little silly now. I appreciate your response.
@kelly60 (4548)
No need to feel silly about it. I asked the same question over and over because I couldn't find the answer anywhere. Everytime I asked I got the same reply... that I needed to look for the link on the lower left corner of the response page. As you know, there isn't a link there. When I would post that comment, no one ever replied back. I never got my answer until just before I reached the 500 mark. I wished that someone would have taken the time to explain how things worked to me. It would have only taken someone a minute to explain this, and saved me a lot of frustration. I'm sure there are a lot of others who would also like to know.
@weemam (13378)
just an idea, if you have an idea of the type of posts you want to do , then make a folder and start to download some pictures into it now , it will save you a lot of time when you want to use a picture and it will be on hand immediately xx
@Munira (484)
That is a good tip. I think I will.
@buenavida (7963)
• Sweden
I used to download pictures to my profile page earlier but then myLot changed the rules and it has taken me long to reach the 500 mark which happened today! I am now looking for some pictures to load down from the Internet but I am going to use my own pictures too.
@Munira (484)
Congratulations on reaching your 500th post. I look forward to posting photos in my responses.