time consumption

i am still wandering whether mylot is a time consuming or best use of time.
@misheleen73 (6037)
this is not a get quick overnight type place. It is however a place to voice your opinions, ask questions you are interested in, and meet people from all over the world, and get paid for it. I mean really, I don't consider this work. It's not really a job. It's a nice way to pass time and get paid a little something in the process. I am glad I found Mylot. You spend as much time and energy that you want to on this site. Figure out how much you want to earn daily, and post/answer/upload accordingly.
as i think about it here in mylot it is seems that is really time consuming. like i can post around 7 discussions in an hour and i get a couple of cents for that. this is really something worth not staying here. but as the days passed ive realized indeed ill not get rich joining in mylot but i do believe in the possbility that i do get rich here in mylot nothing is impossible as long as you believed it will happen then it will happen. but as of the moment im concentrating more on how to deal with this site and its features and have some look arounds here and gain new friends thats my goal now...
Here in mylot, the best consolation is being able to express your thoughts and ideas on some topics being brought up by mylotians just as I am doing now and, bringing forth topics and issues which you want us to be talking about just as what you are doing now. The pay will have to come in second or third or fourth because it is not much to reckon with.