Discover your own healing power - Laying of Hands

Life in the Spirit Seminar has taught us that each person is capable of healing by allowing your hands to be the healing channel of the Holy Spirit.
@healwell (1268)
• Ahmedabad, India
I want to know that do you know that? How to heal by your hands? Do you know what's the meaning of the channel? What's healing energy?
Both Catholic and Oriental Religion teaches that the hands can be a Healing Channel. I have attended a LIFE IN THE SPIRIT SEMINAR - it is a Catholic teaching about the Power of the Holy Spirit and His healing through the Laying of Hands. I also had a Christian friend, not a Catholic, she also teaches me about healing, through laying of hands and rebuke the evil spirit that causes the illness and baptism by immersion. In my own experience in laying of hands, sometimes I feel that my hands releases electric current and oils in my hand. The patient may not receive total healing but there is a relief of some burden.
@healwell (1268)
• Ahmedabad, India
I think your adding message shows that you have inherent healing energy and if you get proper channeling then you can do good healing! If you found any Reiki Master around your area then learn Reiki Healing System because it is related with universal healing system! If you like to watch video then this is a site: http://youtube.com/healwell51 You will find there Reiki Introduction video, Crystal ball healing and open eye meditation. See, check and decide by yourself! All the best!
@MySpot (2602)
I totally agree that everyone is capable... some more than others because the problem with most is that they don't believe. I (God and Holy Spirit, really) have helped family members who believe in 'laying of the hands'. You have to believe that it works... it boils down to faith. I also believe that positive thinking and envisioning health and wellness can be helpful.