do you WANT a GOOD MASSAGE ???

@nengs10 (3188)
I love to have a massage now because my back really aches. Do you want to come with me? Do you want a good massage too? why?
I've always enjoyed a good massage. Spa's my sanctuary. When I'm stressed or feeling really low, I spend my time on Spa salons and get a great aromatherapy swedish massage. I feel great after! My frequent trip to the spa actually helped me went back to shape after pregnancy. Whenever someone dare ask me about my age, I always say I'm 25! And why not? I feel and look like it! What better reason to celebrate?!!!!
@Phlamingho (7831)
• Denmark
I'll go with you, but we'll have to get a happy ending then ;-)
@perugu (5281)
hi,friend,i am having consultancy on biodiesel crops[http://pergu-wwwjatropapongamia.blogspot.com]On that work i have to toured villages and remote places where roads are not good.After completing that work i used to have massage available in our local area.Then i will become fresh.
Not a bad idea. A massage would refresh the body and that is a better way to end the week.