Bryan Ferry - a blast from the past

@shelagh77 (3643)
I was an avid fan of Roxy Music and in particular Bryan Ferry. In recent years there has not been much coverage about Bryan aside from his love life. So imagine my delight when I saw the new Marks and Spencer adverts - he is modelling their suits, and he STILL look wonderful. How does he do it. Are there any more Roxy Fans out there, and do you think Bryan looks great?
@rainbow (6763)
I haven't seen the adverts yet, and yes I do remember him, just, my mum used to be a bit of a Roxy fan, lol. I used to love Slave to Love, I can remebmer the others when I hear them.
@shelagh77 (3643)
I suppose it depends how much of an impression a singer makes on your when you are in your tender teens lol. I was crazy about Marc Bolan as well so I suppose it was a case of contrasts.
@rainbow (6763)
ha-ha, you sound a bit like me, I find all sorts of different men attractive,Shrek would never have been on my list but everyone else tell me he's gorgeous tall dark handsome, bit chubby but none the wore for that, lol. I was actually looking for a blonde surfie type with a washboard tummy or a cute skinhead, lol.
@shelagh77 (3643)
That's what happened to me too. I went on the internet looking for tall, dark and intelligent. Most of them were decidedly NOT intelligent. I settled for a talented, intelligent builder crossarchitect cross artist cross potter with bright red hair. But he is tall and handsome, so not a bad deal lol. If anything he is sort of a cross between Boris Becker and Andrew Flintoff but don't tell him that, he gets very cross lol. I tried to use a three letter word we English use to say a mix of this and that but it is banned by Mylot, just shows you how words mean different things in different worlds!
@kathy77 (7488)
Yes I loved Bryan Ferry as well he had some wonderful music, oh wow is that what he is up to now. Oh some men do still look fantastic at their age even when they do by age get older. Yes I think that he looks fantastic!!
@shelagh77 (3643)
Yay! Someone agrees at last! I shan't be buying anything that he models for Other Half as he swears that Bryan Ferry is thirty years older than he is, but I shall certainly be visiting Marks and Sparks more often, just in case he is doing a star turn. sigh!
@gabs8513 (48715)
Ahmm no I don't think so and I certainly don't think he looks good Is he desperate for Money having to Model Mark and Spencer Suits???? Sorry Sweet but I am not to keen on him.
@shelagh77 (3643)
Sorry gabs, have to disagree 1000% there! I have always thought him the absolute cream of cool and I could not believe my eyes when I saw him modelling! I agree he was even hotter when he was singing Virginia Plane but hey! I am three decades older too, I can afford to be kind!