crying guy?!

@ruelou (263)
if you are a woman. do you appreciate a man to cry on you. well of course a you see real tears on his eyes? if you are a guy. will you cry in front of a woman?
@joanna08 (394)
i love guys who cry, they show concrete and formal emotions. boys who cry is one of my category in my list "the ideal man". boys that are acting strong have this build-up emotions inside that will never be good in a relationship. they tend to hide their feelings. when they cry it means that you are not afraid to be criticized. you are TRUE to yourself. if im a guy, ill definitely show my real emotions to a woman. :))
@ruelou (263)
really?... it really needs a lot of effort to make a man cry.
boys don't cry - robert smith, the cure
@VotreAmie (3037)
I don't mind but I have to be close to him first otherwise it will be a little too weird. I would love it if he is crying in a way that is loving and sweet with me but if he is overly sensitive it gets strange for me.
@maryannemax (12174)
• Sweden
others say that guys who cry are feminine and aren't strong at all. but i say, men who aren't ashamed to cry are the brave men who are strong enough to show their true affection. i believe that men who allow themselves to cry infront of someone else or alone are those who let their emotions flow - and it's human nature to do so. so, i don't think there's something wrong with men crying. it's a natural thing to go through. it's part of being human.