I owe, I owe, to the poor house we go:(

@estarga (1188)
I am on hold now with the IRS trying to make a payment plan with them anyone else owes the government if so are you paying on it or what? Or maybe your just one of those folks who don't care? post
@angelface23 (2498)
I owe like $1300 to the IRS cause I am an independent contractor and my job doesn't take taxes out and I won' do it either because if you give me all that money I'm not gonna save it. I am on a payment plan of $50 a month for state and federal taxes but I haven't really been paying just because I have more important things to pay for. I know I need to get on it though cause it's just gonna happen again next year.
I've never had to do this, I hope it works out for you. I don't see why they wouldn't let you make payments on things. Paying a little at a time is better than not paying anything to them at all! right?
@estarga (1188)
I did make a payment plan with them. Thanks
@marciascott (25554)
Well I don't care because I don't have a job. I owe the Goverment 3,000.00 Now it's up to 12,000 The interest made the loan go up.
@estarga (1188)
LOL
@bhbirdie6 (1771)
They can definitely be tough but I think you can work out a payment plan. Depending on how much you owe I think you can also charge it to your credit card and then pay that off as you are able.
@estarga (1188)
I did work out a pretty decent payment plan. I will be finished paying them by Feb. TY for posting.
@Sailor (1161)
Yes I have and do. They are the biggest Pimps in this Country, Hope u brought your own bottle of KY, because they won't spit first or kiss you afterwards!
@estarga (1188)
LOL! You got that right . TY for posting.
@disvachic (10121)
no i dont owe