do u eat at subway?

@davis123 (507)
do u eat at subway
@gsnarayanan (1705)
I do not knowwahtis this subway. From the responses of people, I presume that sub way is a hotel.
@sunshine4 (8709)
Subway is a fast food restaurant where you go and they make the sub in front of you. You tell them the toppings as they put them on. I eat there at least once a week. I like that they have the lower fat subs~ my favorite is Chicken Teryoki, if I want to pig out, I get the bmt.
@loved1 (5337)
Subway is a restaurant chain that serves sub sandwiches ( sandwiches with cold cuts like ham or salami and cheese and fresh veggies). Subway is very popular because it is fast food but is far lower in fat and calories than other fast food restaurants.
I love subway. My favorite is a chicken bacon ranch with southwestern sauce instead of ranch. All the veggies but Jalapenos. Toasted. What is your favorite?
@loved1 (5337)
I really prefer to eat the salads at subway because I don't like all the bread that comes on a regular sandwich. If I do have a sandwich, I love the vegetarian ones with just vinegar and mustard for dressing. The wraps are pretty good too. They are much like the sandwich but have much less bread.
@anjoks (2084)
Yes. I always order tuna in wheat bread with no olives in it cause i don't like it. . It's not very often i go to subway cause it's kinda far here in our place but love it really. U-makin me crave one right now. (Sigh) (",)