What color?

What color shirt are you currently wearing? I am wearing a White shirt. What are the mylot users wearing when they sit on their computers? THANKS
@bowtieguy (5925)
I have on a white shirt as well. and usualy stay in my suits after work and dress more casualy on the weekends.
@arsonizta (946)
I am wearing violet shirt right now.
@syndhujaa (252)
well.., as of now am wearing adress with green and blue shade.. but that doesnt mean that i always wear this color..:P
@ikinta (1238)
Right now I wear white shirt.I like almost all color. But I think I like red the most and I dont know the reason. Maybe it just fits my character. I'm not really brave though or maybe I just want to be brave:P
@00fear (3211)
well right now it is late here and im wearing a white shirt and like blue-white stripes pjs. in the day time i wear sweats colors, black, blue, and gray. shirts either black or blue or red.
@ravibabli (1558)
Mine color is purple LOL
I can only speak for myself... at this moment i wear a pair of blue-jeans and a light blue shirt. For most of the time i prefer a casual or even sport line of clothes.